Saturday 2 November 2013

To me , from me

Ammi,
I have never believed in love. I always thought it was a theatrical concept that’s widely misunderstood by an age group, that listened more to the body than to the soul. I always perceived it as a trick of temptations to trap the intellect from rising beyond.
I have always asked you to go for arranged marriage. That’s how you can be true to your mom, dad . That s how u earn the right to be respected as a mother.
God has always been generous with you. A wonderful family, good friends and a conducive environment
When I told u to ask God, for his consent, on the night of July 4, that morning your brain silenced me. My perceptions of a love marriage were echoed by the signals from your brain. U felt probably God is nt for this.. U picked up the phone to say a no.. He was talking with his soul and it was easier for me to connect.. I spoke on your behalf. I said “ Yes! I will marry you”.
From that day, numerous times your brain has been accusing me of having forgotten the values that I once stood for. I need to tell you this today
In the next birth, before you break walls of a womb, you ll make me a promise.. “ He will be my pursuit” . If you fail to, I’ll get diluted the very moment and wait to meet my him.

And here is why..
He loves you
He withers when you say “ Y have you done this to me? “
He dries up when I am sad.
When you are upset, he is restless to connect to you.. to comfort you.
He is born again every time you call him closer, “ Kanna, Ammi ke pass aaja”

He is full of your thoughts
He needs to know every moment that I am merged in him
He needs you to know that he feels safe in me
He has submitted himself to you. He lives with you every moment. He sees you in everything.. everyone… He smiles for you. Cries for you… Lives for you
When you say something that means you will have to stay away from him, his soul betrays him to come and live with me.. He stands in darkness lifeless, his inner light having found all its way to me, leaving him alone- not even himself in his company.
He sees his mom in you, his daughter in you, him in you
He  loves your family because he sees them from within me.. They mean the same to him as they mean to me. You might cease being their daughter. But we shall ever reflect the virtues we were born from.
He knows no hatred. He is pure in his love for you. His love for you can only grow.He is trust personified. He is all mighty. He shall never let go off me. He can take care of me and you , more than the giver of life. In him I ll find all happiness. In him I will rest.. In him I ll be born. With him will I sing…
Love is as real a concept as life. It knows no age and its an attempt to merge with another to expand beyond the body. It is a trick of an enlightened  intellect to transit to the paradise of spirituality.
I have not changed Ammi.. I am not capable of..
I still stand by the same values.. now stronger than ever before coz in his love I ve found the power of truth. I ll honour the love of mummy and daddy with a life lived for a purpose beyond life and I’ll give unto me the worth of being called “ Mumma” by the best of creations .

We are married now. An arranged one in deed… arranged when our destinies were written.
Its our first Diwali after marriage tomorrow. May the light of our love spread eternally and protect the two of you from all darkness.

Happy Diwali J

No comments:

Post a Comment