Monday 4 November 2013

Born Again!!!

Ammi,

Life has returned to my body. Its  all because of you. Today I make a promise to myself, I will never think of myself as second to anybody. I have got most loving parents, I will do everything to make them proud. I have you, you love me and you are proud of me.

I cant be born as a tamil, and i cant give up loving you for then I will not remain I. So I try to put myself in a father's shoes and picture if i have to marry my daughter to a guy from a different region, Wht can make me most comfortable.

The first thing i want is he should know my language, tht will help me connect with him. further he should have a loving family, who loves my daughter. He should also have a stable source of income.Being a father its my duty to ensure tht my child is well fed and she doesnt take a stupid decision. So without all this how can i marry her to someone?

Well I have resolved to learn tamil by next year, so ht when you has to tell  dad I should speak fluently.
I used to think in delhi tht wht if ma and papa dont love ammi as much as I do, But it turns out that was a mere misconception i had developed because i was away from them for a long time, They are incapable of doing something which I dont want. The mere fact that i love u is enough. The mere fact that u r a girl with such values and character is enough. The mere fact the you love me is enough. and I have all these to reinforce each other, so them not loving u is not a possibility.

I am in a field where I cant promise to get into UPSC, its tough and unpredictable. But i will give my everything to it. In case god thinks i am not fit, I will find a way out and have something stable by end of 2015.

I dont need any more money than to survive  because I have u , but this is solely for our parents for i know u can live with me even if u have to starve.

I will make ma papa mummy daddy all proud and so will you. They have sacrificed everything for us, now its our turn. Even if we dont get any help from gods from now on we cant blame them as they have given us more than people get in 100's of lifetimes --they have given us each other. Still i have faith, Lord hanuman has got us till here , he will see us through.

Your son, husband and devotee
Kanna

No comments:

Post a Comment