Friday 1 November 2013

Am I TOO good!!?


I was born happy, But nobody held me
                              they thought they might stain me as I was too good
Mom never kissed me, Dad never scolded me
                              they though I deserved better parents as I was too good
Teachers never punished me, Friends never played with me
                              they said I am someone above them as I was too good
Sister never fought with me, She never snatched things from
                              they taught her she should imitate me as I was too good

The tap water doesn't satisfy my thirst anymore, I am always thirsty
                              probably I am too good
The oxygen no more fills my lungs, I often fall short of breath
                              probably I am too good, and need some exotic gas to inhale
The home  food no more fills my stomach, I am hungry
                              probably I am too good
The cheap bed at home doesn't comfort me anymore, I cant sleep
                               probably I am too good

I love a girl, and she loves me,
                                                but she thinks I am too good 
With her I am myself and content,
                                                but she thinks I am too good 
With her I love everybody,
                                                but she thinks I am too good 
She is my only source of happiness,
                                                but she thinks I am too good 

I don want to be too good,
I dont want her to leave me, I dont want to stand on a 27 story building and think am I too good
and should I get a higher building to jump,
                                                                            I dont want to be too good Ammi. 
                                                                           I just want to be KANNA. 

The first para was imaginary,
The second a mere  reflection of third
The third a premonition
and the fourth just the offshoot of third.

However I am good and this will not be reality of my life

She loves me
                     becoz I am good
She will marry me
                     becoz I am good
My parents are proud of me
                    becoz I am good
My sister fights with me 
                    becoz I am good

Life is beautiful with u, there is no life without u
Thank you ammi u have ensured I live happily 
Its a rare gift u have given me
Am not too good neither u r , After all
How can someone be too good for himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment